• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Package with the Project Manager if there are MOGRT's?

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you package in Premier, using the project manager or another technique, if there are MOGRTs?

We hired a company to do editing work for us for an online class. They used Premiere. The title cards and bumpers were made with after-effects. They tell me that they created a MOGRT So they could update the title cards for each section.

They are trying to get me the originals, but they are telling me that exporting with the project manager doesn't work because of the MOGRTs. Instead, they linked to the main project folder on Dropbox for us to download. Unfortunately, this creates hundreds of broken file links and I'm having trouble linking it all up.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, mogrts and other such graphics in Premiere Pro aren't "stored" in the Project files. Their system for graphics assumes the use of either a CC Library or "Local Folder".

For this work sometimes the CC Library option works well, if all workers within a company have access to the shared libraries. This doesn't fit all needs of course.

Using Local Folders means you can have a specified folder location on-disc, and for doing a project-management "moving" of a project, this is probably the better option. But you would need to manually add (copy) those folders into the archived project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines