• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pan and scan, lens perspective/projection plugin

Advocate ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know of a plugin that will apply appropriate distortion when panning/tilting fixed shots?  The gopro fx reframe sort of does it, but only for 360 footage. I've bodged it before using premiere's basic 3d, but there's a cuda bug for high res footage that makes it no good. 

I've previously used a great little app called "panolpase" to animate camera movement in a fixed frame. It reads focal length and sensor size and applies correct distortion when you tilt up and down.  Great, but only works on jpg sequences and is slow.  

I'm trying to avoid the faff of taking it into after effects

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of using Position keyframes in the Motion section of the Effect Controls panel, search for the Transform effect and apply that to your footage. Uncheck the box Use Composition's Shutter Angle and type in 180 at the Shutter Angle (or a higher number if you want more motion blur).

Hope this helps.

Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 - P___Projects_Liftinstituut_Corporate 2023_Corporate 2023 NL.prproj _ 1-4-2023 15_49_11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines