• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

part of sequence not showing

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working on a short video that has a green screen with a background. The video has been broken up and interspersed with logos or images that relate to the speaker's VO. For some reason, the background is not showing up in the first sequence and in the third sequence, the speaker disappears. All the remaining parts of the sequence are showing up fine - the Video layer is visible. And when I rendered it, they weren't visible either. Does anyone have any idea why that would be happening?  I've tried opening the file on two different computers and that didn't make a difference. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That could be something like the video clip is 'disabled' or the graphics is covering the entire image of the frame ... several things.

A screengrab of your sequence and Program monitor would help. Drag/drop the grab directly into the text reply box, so it appears directly in your post.

Do NOT put it in the "browse files to attach box." As that requires us to then download the file separately.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot mcT.jpg

Sequence 1 no background showing.jpg

Sequence 2,4 n 5 OK.jpg

Sequence 3 - no person showing.jpg

  Hi Neil, thanks for your suggestions. The video clip was not disabled and I double checked that nothing was overlapping the frames. I'm including little screenshots of the left arm area of the speaker. You can see the ones with the dark blue backgrounds (Sequences 2, 4 and 5) show up properly (Blue background and man's shirtsleeve.) The grab from seq. 1 shows no background but does show his shirtsleeve and grab 3 has no background and no shirtsleeve! All the sequences are on V2. V1 has the blue background. The opaque title box and and copy are above everything else but only run along the bottom slice of the video. I hope these are helpful. I didn't feel comfortable putting the entire screenshot on here just for privacy reasons...I hope what I posted is enough. If not, let me know and maybe I can send the video privately. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's also good to get the semantics ... clear. By "sequences" it seems you are actually talking about video tracks? As in, V1, V2, etc?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Thanks for noticing that. Do you have any suggestions on the issue with the video?

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, now that we know you've got several video tracks, we need to know how many, and what is going on including effects in each.

And are you stacking mulitple tracks of graphics above them?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines