• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pending media

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice adobe user and also working with Premiere Pro for the first time. But when importing media, it immediately indicates media pending. Can't play the video anywhere. By the way, I can't play a video in premiere pro and it says media pending constantly. I have the latest version. Enable /disable doesn't work, neither does cutting. No idea what to do. Unable to play video since Adobe Premiere download. anyone help???

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear John,

Thank you for your comment. I just installed adobe programs via the creative cloud and downloaded them on my Windows PC. I also have all the videos on my hard drive: seagate hard drive plus (F:). But even the tutorial videos in adobe premiere pro don't load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines