• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perfect preview, terrible rendering result

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry in advance for being a dumdum. I appreciate any help. and if you wonder at any point while reading this "can this person tie their shoes?", I'm not offended. I essentially need things explained to me like I'm 5. 

the long and short of it is: I use gifs to go with hour-long song loops for YouTube. nothing special, nothing complex, and I seldom have issues. the other day, the exporting interface changed and I thought nothing of it (and still am not sure if there is a correlation, but it was worth mentioning). this is the day that I started to notice a significant decline in the quality of the videos that I was rendering. I use the same settings every time and am just really confused as to why it's now making some gifs pixelated/choppy. also, as I put in the title, the previews always look how I want them to look, but that changes after rendering. oh god this is an absolute mess visually. apologies

help2.pnghelp1.png

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off max render and depth

Try CBR and bump the bitrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in Addition to Ann's you are also on software encoding, so your graphics card is not working on H.264.

Either update your graphics card, switch renderers from project settings and export settings, OR

go for another format on export like GoPro Cineform YUV 10 bit, you can then do an H.264 out of that

on Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines