Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Text in Premier Pro

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Why does my text look slightly pixelated? This text has been created within premier pro so it should be sharp?

Has anyone got any advice?

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.28.12.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.28.00.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

There are so many things wrong with that video that it's not worth addressing all of them. The first part is that they basically acknowledged at the beginning that they don't know what they're talking about.

The second is making an assumption that everyone has the same issue. Then they chose settings that don't make any sense if you're going to the web or being displayed on an LCD screen in a store, so it also depends on your pipeline.

To do this correctly you should start over:

Your sequence shou

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  I changed all of my export settings by following a YouTube tutorial. People in the comments of that video were explaining how they had the same issue as me and that the video fixed it. It didn't change anything for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're simply brilliant - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my case.. I fixed the blurry footage by not using scale to frame size. I'm manually resize the footage. Using the auto Scale to Frame size function reduce quality of my footage. Maybe it is follow the sequence setting for my project. So manually resize footage fixed the blurry footage. No pixelate text anymore. 

*Keeping this here in case I having the same problem for the next project. Ha.ha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines