PIxely / blocky footage - with example

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm getting a very pixelated video when uploaded to youtube. In the example, you can clearly see large pixels/blocks on every clip. 

https://youtu.be/0UW2evY-9xs

Footage: 60fps, 1080p, few clips at 120fps and slowed down.

Sequent: same as footage.

Export settings:
1080, 60fps
Render at maxiumum depth / maximum render quality checked.
Bitrate, CBR 100, 150, VBR 2 100/150. Same results regardless of settings.
Profile - high, Level 5.2.

Time interpolation set to frame sampling.

I've exported without and with adjustment layers, on which I had 20-25% opacity LUTs.

I have exported videos with the exact same settings in the past and have not encountered these issues. I'm a little bit annoyed as this is literally my simplest video to date in terms of transitions, coloring, and editing in general.

Thank you,

Matt

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at the raw footage outside of Premiere to make sure that the original recording is OK? I noticed that the final waterfall shot looks very good.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah it looks fine. The only ones I could argue don't look 100% are the car timelapses, which are also seen on the test upload linked, but that wouldn't explain why the 1st one shows pixels and subsequent ones do too.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines