• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play and pause sequence while editing the corresponding auto-transcript

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The auto-transcribe feature is great but like all AI needs to be manually corrected afterwards. To do this currently, I play a section of the sequence i'm working on and then double click the text in the transcript window to highlight it, make my edit, and then click back on the sequence to start playing it again. All this clicking between windows slows down the process. So my questions is, is it possible to start and stop the sequence while remaining in the transcript window?  So that i can both edit text while the sequence is playing and stop and start it easily when needed. Perhaps by assigning a button on the keyboard that won't be used for text? ESC for example. This would really speed up the process considerably.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can't believe no one else has this request! you're right, its extremely cumbersome to edit the transcript with the audio constantly stopping while u edit. oddly, my premiere glitched (i guess) and was originally letting the audio continue play while i was editing transcript, but after closing/reopening premiere it reverted back and i'm now experiencing what u described. adobe, can u pls let us know how to turn this function off? it's not conducive for flow at all 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines