• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback and editing not working when adding an effect or clip

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, whenever I add an effect or clip to my sequence my premier pro seems to kinda freeze. This never happened before and I was able to use it just fine. I did recently download the newest version of premier pro, so I don't know if my 2013 laptop can handle it. Anyway, when I add an affect my play button doesn't work. I can still click it but it does nothing. Also the when sliding the slider around, the preview is just stuck on the latest image. Cutting a clip and adding a sequence also doesn't work, the only thing that does seem to work though is adding in another clip but that is useless, because I can't preview it anyway and using the tool bar at the very top. This doesn't happen when I do any other task such as cutting and moving about clips only when I add and effect or add a clip into my sequence. Also when I try to exit out of the task, after the problem occurs, Premier saves it and immediatly stops responding.

Sorry for the long post

Be greatly appreciated if anyone had any solutions

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem, I've been at this since 10am and premiere keeps crashing no matter what type of edit I try to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try resetting app preferences & check if it's helping. If you are still experiencing the issue, let us know the system specs & share a screenshot of the Audio Hardware preference window in Premiere Pro.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines