• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback choppy PP 22.0 - Works on 15.4.1

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing issues Playback of my footage, since some hours. Worked fine yesterday on Premiere Pro 22.0, playback is very choppy, no change if changing resolution of playback quality. Tried a new project, same behavior. Same footage works fine on 15.4.1. Problem with Sony Slog3 and Dji Dlog.  

Windows and all driver updated, no change

Setup:

Ryzen 9 5900x, 64GB Ram, files stored on an M2 with 3.500mb/s speed

GPU disabled and enabled, no change (nvidia 1080gtx) 

Any Ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry. From what I understand, you can work around the bug if you switch out of 1/2 playback res or if you switch on High Quality Playback in the Settings (AKA "The Wrench") Menu. If you have the beta installed, I believe this bug is fixed there. Can you try it? If it works, you can see that the fix is coming soon in an upcoming version.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Kevin, I am running the latest Version which is in creative cloud installer available, 22.0.0 Build 169 and still facing the issue. Running the playback in full resolution work, setting it down to 1/2 or less shows the same choppy behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines