Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have one issue recently in premier pro, that is when I hit the play button it takes nearly 08-15 seconds to play a video
While premier pro running my External hard disk usage is 100 percent.
please help me 
Regards 

Raju S

raju24567963_0-1676745093945.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Hi, Kevin and Michale thank you for the support, My issue is resolved by uprading the premier pro software from 2020 version to 2023, may be some bugs are fixed i think.
From last one week i am testing the 2023 software with my laggy big project, its working perfectly.
Thanks and Regards

Raju S

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and sourc properties and sequence settings...  There have been many posts here about similar problems recently so maybe to some searching here.    And have you only seen this behavior recently and have you done any updates to OS or Premiere...  and are you running any other apps at the same time?  If so, try closing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Michale good day,
Monthly windows updates will be there it will be auto-updated in my system. While working on a project I won't use any application.
My system Configuration:-
Ram :- 32GB
Processor:- i5 11th gen
Graphics Card:- NVIDIA  GTX1650 4GB
Premier Pro version:- 2020 
Thank you for your replay, kindly go through all the spec details 
Regards 
Raju S

raju24567963_0-1676782554959.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

raju,

Thanks for your message and welcome to Adobe forums. My name is Kevin, and I am one of the community managers here. I hope I can help you.

The CPU and GPU are at a minimum compared to the suggested system requirements for 4K. Is the USB drive a USB 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0? Is the 4K footage scaled down from 8K? You can also try to render and replace the footage with QuickTime > ProRes for snappier performance.

Let the community know!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Kevin and Michale thank you for the support, My issue is resolved by uprading the premier pro software from 2020 version to 2023, may be some bugs are fixed i think.
From last one week i am testing the 2023 software with my laggy big project, its working perfectly.
Thanks and Regards

Raju S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines