• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Not Working on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue in Premiere that I have absolutely no idea what to do about - during editing the spacebar shortcut for playback and the play button just decide not to work. I can get about 15 minutes of work in before this happens. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere 2022, uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere 2021, I've tried resetting the preferences, the workspace, and I've tried the audio trick, I'm completely at a loss on what could be causing this issue.

Any insight would be so very much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link with the correct forum? Please !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. We need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean install of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a rookie as well and I have no clue what this means. lol. Please break it down for me, Im considering canceling my subsription because I too am only able to do a short amount of editing before it stops playback. With multiple people having this issue, it must be the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What video card do you have?

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+video+card+do+you+have%3F&oq=What+video+card+do+you+have%3F&aqs...

2. Open a new project.  File > Import and choose the project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-09 a la(s) 18.36.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Open a new project.  File > Import and choose the project file.

DOSEN´T WORK 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling, use the Cleaner Too, and reinstall:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing is happening with us, no playback in After Effects after the team updated to 22.0.1. I can roll back but would that effect accessing the project? Will the whole team have to roll back? We are working remotely on Team Projects. It started yesterday EOD around 4 pm est. After effects launches and gets stuck then speratic playback. So I push the space bar and get nothing, then push it again and get nothing, and then try one more pushing of the space and get nothing. Then minutes later out of nowhere it will start playback at 3x speed. So it's loading the command just not reacting to the initital prompt. Now at a total stand still. I'm getting no playback via spacebar or by clicking the preview button. Preview button is just stuck as if its executing playback but doesn't do anything. So there's playback issues with the update. Please let me know if my whole team has to roll back. We are very busy and under tight deadlines and we are missing our quotas. Also a team member said their Media Encoder was stuck at a stand still on a prject she set up last night and stayed stuck with the same time remaining through to the morning. She had to set up the export again. We are all having issues with Adobe on various CC interfaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines