• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback of timeline great; Exports dropping an entire track of audio

Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strangest thing. I was finding that my exports were not matching my timeline. Out of nine tracks of audio, an enture track would simply not exist in my export.

I finally traced it to the "mute" keyframes option. But that usually affects timeline playback as well. Truthfully I NEVER use the the Mute keyframe fuction. (Not sure why I would use it). But this isn't the first time the fuction has spontaneously turned on (or off, idepending on yourpoint of view).

Still very strange it only affects the export ...unless there's something about its function  I don't understand.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Post that here where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-prohe timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peru. I have already seen this post from months ago. Which is why/how I was able to figure it out. Putting aside the fact that it still seems way to easy to mute  atrack's mute keyframes, it is still VERY peculaiar that the mute is only affecting the export...not the timeline playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post that here where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-prohe timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines