Playback pixilating everything

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing a video for a few weeks now and until 2 days ago, playback appeared as expected. Now when playback is activated for any part of the video, everything is pixelated: stills, title pages, videos, animations. I thought it might be caches or a need to reboot: didn't help. If I play the original videos or any other single element outside of PPro, they look fine.  Maybe it's some kind of setting issue, but I haven't changed any of them since everything was working. I don't know enough, to know what to try. Any thoughts.  

I use a custom designed for Photoshop-type work Maingear desktop, 64 bit OS (windows), x64 based processor;32GB, Intel, CPU @ 3.6GHz  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check what you have the Playback Resolution set to.

WarrenHeaton_0-1652314626763.png

This option lowers resolution to favor smooth playback.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good suggestion; but everything is at 1/2. Some things I did today even had the choice of a 1/4 but that didn't make a difference either. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines