• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Shutter, offset strips on the image

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, while editing on my laptop dell xps 7590 I experience serious problem with playback, I don't know how to call it so I attach video of that. It looks like scaning and some strips are out of sync. It happens only in premiere playback, after render it disappears, and even when I want to record this phenomena with obs it also doesn't see this. I attach 2 videos of the problem, one is side by side view from preview and obs at the same time. When it comes to quick solution, when I change screen scaling in 4k from 250% to 225% it is ok, but as soon as I turn the computer off and on it comes back, even though setting of scaling are kept. 

Adobe problems

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kacper5C5F!

Sorry about the trouble. Can you try switching the video renderer to "Software Only"? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-prem...

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have already tried it and it did not work the issue is still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines