• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback speed doesn't pause the video

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to write about 34:46 problem, but there is one more I sometimes have. Sometimes when I speed up the playback with my L key I can't pause it anymore. So it keeps playing forward and forward with double speed and doesn't stop no matter what I do. I tried pressing space bar, moving the playhead with my mouse, I tried saving the project to interrupt the playback, but nothing works, it keeps playing. So I can only force stop the app and restart it. It's very frustrating when you need to go through an hour-long interview and can't speed up the playback to save some time. plz help

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Владислав237796705stm ,

Sorry for this problem again. Can you please try the latest beta build version 22.5.0.29(or higher) from the creative cloud and let us know how it goes there?

You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

If you still face this issue, please share your media files(& project) here and we will check at our end https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

I hope it will help.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines