• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback stops working after loading another program

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If im editing a video on premiere and I try to open photoshop ill no longer be able to hit play on the video im trying to edit. I can access everything else i cant cant hit play. Its not slow or laggy it just doesnt work. It gets frozen on whatever frame it was on and becomes unplayable. I have to close the program and reset my preferences every single time. Ive tried to find an answer but cant so im here asking what do I do? Im on windows 11 brand new pc. I included a video to help visualize my problem.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I tried exporting something from photoshop then premiere crashed immedietly with no crash report

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try going to edit/preferences/disk cache and try using the tools to clean out the media and disk cache would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried it. Works for a minute until it either freezes again or until I load photoshop again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Owen,

Please give the developers the following information: How do I write a bug?

Use the template if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines