• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Stuttering for UA Apollo Interface

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting this here as I couldn't find a solution specifc for Universal Audio Apollo interfaces.

I actually figured out the issue.

Playback was stuttering in Premiere for any video I tried to view, no matter how small the file size, how small the resolution, the preview codec, using proxies, sequence settings, etc. This on a system I have been using for a couple of years with no issues. I don't know why I was convinced this was a video issue of some sort.

Somehow my audio preferences changed (without my permission or intervention) and were set to MME/ASIOVADPRO in Premiere. All I needed to do is change it to ASIO/Universal Audio Apollo.

Hope this helps someone else and saves them the time troubleshooting.

TOPICS
Audio , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always suggest people try using the ASIO4ALL drivers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latency is too slow to be able to play a MIDI keyboard live and extremely difficult without the actual device driver running. ASIO4ALL is not feasible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines