• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playing on the timeline in Premiere v.22.0 | How long to wait to fix it?

Guide ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what happens when playing a clip on a timeline in Premiere Pro v. 22.0. The clip is recoded into the Dnxhd LB mounting codec. The effects to the clip were not used, except for the LUT for the manifestation of SLOG2 in Rec 709. The cache line on the timeline is yellow. Damn it, what prevents you from playing smoothly?! At the same time, if you pay attention, the quality of the preview is 1/8. I will especially note, for everyone who says that the high quality of the preview in Full resolution corrects the situation. This is completely absurd and does not work. If you turn on Full video in general, it will lag so that it does not make sense to do the material at all. When will the damn playback be fixed ?????? There are just no words.
How long can I wait? Please release the update. At least for this at first. It is impossible to do anything with the clips on the timeline.
The picture is attached below:

Screenshot 2021-11-10 155502.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who has such problems, please post here so that the developers pay attention to a serious problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please post here so that the developers pay attention to a serious problem.

By @Baffy19

Please post that here where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm tired of writing to the support service and here. It is more convenient for me to state it here. It should be known to developers. Let them make a decision at last. Explain to me how long you need to wait to release the first update to fix this problem first, and release the second build update a little later....???
It is impossible to work with a timeline when a project is assembled on it. This was not observed in the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines