• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PlayStop Toggle Freezing When Working In premier pro

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My time keeps freezing in Premier Pro 15.4 . The playstop toggle keep freezing but the rest of my timeline works perfectly, even allows me to save my work. It keep making me open up a new project everytime it freezes because I keep force quitting. I have troubleshooted, I have went into Audio Hardware and nothing has worked. How can I fix this so I can work smoothly?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elmer,

We need more info on your computer system and the media you are using. Which camcorder or camera setup was used, for example? It's usually the case that the media is too non-performant for your particular computer setup. Transcoding footage or creating proxies is called for in 90% of all cases. So, I would try that first. Come back with q's.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I transcode the footage and/or create proxies?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

You can refer to this article for transcoding footage: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/...

Also, for creating proxies, check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/how-to/proxy-media.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines