• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playstop Toggle freezing

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My time keeps freezing in Premier Pro. The playstop toggle keep freezing but the rest of my timeline works perfectly, even allows me to save my work. It keep making me open up a new project everytime it freezes because I keep force quitting. I have troubleshooted, I have went into Audio Hardware and nothing has worked. How can I fix this so I can work smoothly?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elmer5E14,

Sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, please share a screenshot of the Audio Hardware preference window. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premier Pro 15.4 and will send a screenshot soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 2.25.37 PM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you switch Default Input to No Input and see if that helps?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines