• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help in English or German - MOGRT file. Pitch Desk. 7 Styles. Can't seem to work on them...

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community, 

I am trying for the first time to work on a mogrt file. I uploaded it in the Essential Graphics and can click away and work on some text BUT the mogrt file is a sort of 'sequence' in itself. It isn't just text... It's a file with 7 different styles that should FLOW together to create a PITCH DESK. I am so lost, I thought it would be more straight forward coming 'finished' from Adobe. BUT the separate styles I can see...manually move the different pages I can work on BUT the text then is the same on every page. Not flexible, no flow, it's not reacting very innutively. Does anyone know how to work on the styles separately? Also the text...so it doesn't overlap into the next 'page'. Then also how to eventually connect the styles into one moving flow of text and images.  https://stock.adobe.com/de/Library/urn:aaid:sc:EU:8421b01f-47cb-4690-a061-3b7bab07ddbd?asset_id=5268... 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cannot view the template, but usually you pick one style throughout the entire file.

If you want to use more styles, you probably need to cut up the mogrt in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines