• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me, my color markings are all gone :(

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my color markings have disappeared, all clips are now unmarked. When I want to mark something, the computer marks something completely different, not the clip he should mark.

In every sequence and every project on my Mac. Out of the blue. I've already restarted the computer, emptied the cache folder and finally even reinstalled Premiere. Unfortunately nothing solved the problem. I would be very, very grateful if you could help me in any way. I am sooo desperate. 😞 
Best regards,
July 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

In the timeline panel, the wrench menu icon ... is "Show source clip name and label" selected? Is "show clip markers" checked?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the timeline panel, the wrench menu icon ... is "Show source clip name and label" selected? Is "show clip markers" checked?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear R Neil Haugen, 

thank you SOOOO much! You are my hero! Big Thank you !!!! 

July 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just happy to help. First, a lot of things are hard to find ... and second, every once in a while they move something to a new place ... jeepers!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines