Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please, put the file view back in export -> folder location

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First of all, i'm french, sorry for my english.

I used to retrieve the name of my previous exported files directly from the folder location window.

However, since the update, this 2 in 1 trick is no longer authorized, which makes me waste a lot of time.

That's the kind of thing that drives me crazy !

Is this something the Adobe team will be able to fix?

Thx !

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

They are supposedly working on replacing that function. It's taking for darn ever, but ... it's supposed to come back some time ... hopefully this decade ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Hey Alice2447224068jw,

Sorry for the problem you’re experiencing. We are aware of this issue and are working on it. For the time being, you can send the video to Media Encoder and use the same workflow for exporting as you used to do in the earlier versions of Premiere.

Regards,
Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are supposedly working on replacing that function. It's taking for darn ever, but ... it's supposed to come back some time ... hopefully this decade ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alice2447224068jw,

Sorry for the problem you’re experiencing. We are aware of this issue and are working on it. For the time being, you can send the video to Media Encoder and use the same workflow for exporting as you used to do in the earlier versions of Premiere.

Regards,
Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This problem is fixed in the new version of premiere (22.5). Thank you for your prompt response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines