• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PluralEyes extension not showing up in Premiere pro 2021

Explorer ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i just downloaded the 2021 version and just like in the 2020 version the plural eyes not showing up. I already uninstalled the program and my pc. Any help out there?

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

According to Red Giant support, it seems they want to manually add pluraleyes through Finder: 

Close Adobe Premiere. 

Open a Finder window and click Go > Go to Folder. Then paste in this file path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/

Now, download and extract this file: <Mod Note: For your own security, kindly download any ancillary file for this software from Red Giant. You can also try updating Plural Eyes. Sorry!> 

Now drag and drop that extracted folder to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where do you find?

Now, download and extract this file: <Mod Note:

I'm on a mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Red Giant released a version compatible with CC2021? At a minimum, you can try downloading the latest PluralEyes version from their site and installing it (after CC2021 was installed, of course)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just put in a ticket with red giant 6.1.2021 - will repost if they respond. Having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just talked to Red Giant. They had me uninstall Pluraleyes, install Premiere Pro v. 14.9 alongside the latest version, and then reinstall Pluraleyes. Then it showed up in the Premiere extensions in the latest version (15.2) and I was able to uninstall PP v. 14.9. I guess they're still working on getting it updated.

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 10.33.13 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! It worked for my Premiere 2022 as well! Thanks man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines