• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pluraleyes not showing up in extension tab

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the most up to date version of Premiere on a brand new MacBook Pro. I installed pluraleyes through the new Maxon app and updated my license so in theory I should be good to go. When I go to use the extension it doesn't show up at all.

I saw a previous thread that said to manual drag an extension into a fold, but the link has been delete by a mod. Any ideas? I'm so sad Maxon hasn't kept this app updated and working. TIA. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That previous thread provides the folder tree within your computer, where to put the Pluraleyes file.

I believe the 'deleted' link is to the RedGiant site, the download file for Pluraleyes. You need to download that file, extract, and place it in the Extensions folder.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While in theory I get what you're saying, there's no place to just find the extention folder and that's where I'm having the issue. I know like with lightroom I can just open up the presets folder and drop presets into it, but I can't find where to put the extention. For now I can use pluraleyes outside of Premiere and import an XML file. I guess ever since Red Giant was aquired by Maxon it's been an issue. Super frustrating beucase pluraleyes made my life soooo easy when I needed to sync mutlicam footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That other thread has the location it looks like for a Mac, the /Library .... thing. That doesn't get you to it on yours?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines