• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Podcast guests recording is out of sync with other guest

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I host a audio/video podcast using Squadcast as my recordig platform. It records at 30 frames per second. In the last two episodes I've recorded where the two guests audio/video records and imports into Premiere Pro jsut fine however my recording is coming in much faster and shorter and the audio and video are way out of sync. So for example if we record a 40 minute show, the two guest audio and video import correctly at 40 minutes in length but mine is importing at just 30 minuites in length. You can see this shown in the attached file. The properties for all of us show 30 fps so why is mine out of sync with theirs and how can I correct this? Is there a way to "stretch", this to match the two longer guest recordings, as I think that would help correct the issue. You help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Steven

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Use MediaInfo to check framerate mode if it says variable or constant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines