• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor Export Quality

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been composing an edited video of a friend's Hollow Knight playthrough, and plugging text over it. It looks fine in the preview, but unfortunately, the exported product looks poor, especially the text. Far too pixelated. My understanding is that my setting should be fine, so I don't know why it's going wrong. Is it possible that my computer simply doesn't have the specs/space to make it work? Any help would be nice.

Here are my setting:Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 1.28.26 AM.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for that. Could you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Also, what's the source of the media files?

What happens when you change the preset?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies, I assume these are the system details that you're asking for. Let me know If I'm wrong

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 2.11.10 PM.png

I just changed my preset to High Quality 1080p HD, looks about the same, perhaps slightly better. Right now my recordings should be in my documents folder. Might also be important to mention that I'm using MK Player to view my exports, perhaps that could be messing with the look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines