Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

poor quality text after render or export

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm gonna start a project soon and I noticed that when I put a text, It looks fine with the video paused but when I render the video "In to Out" or I export it, it loses a lot of quality. I tried changing the setting through different tabs and scaling it by different ways but always looks the same. Also, non of the community answers solved the problem

Those are the project and export settings, and a before/after renderCaptura de pantalla (235).pngCaptura de pantalla (232).pngCaptura de pantalla (231).pngCaptura de pantalla (236).png

Thank You

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the community answers did you any good, what solutions are you expecting to find here.

Contact support instead.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You realise you are not helping right? I was expecting that maybe the problem had a fix on newer versions... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
AnnBens_0-1637086539907.png

Also, non of the community answers solved the problem

By @Nel21782936wdh8

Your words. So what else can the community do for you? Come up with some kind of miracle?

What is stopping you in downloading the newest version and figuring out if it is solving your problem or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines