• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor video quality after export

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had this issue before. I've looked through similar posts on here but still can't seem to find a solution.

I would really appreciate if you could help me!

Here's my video as I see it in preview:

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 4.26.10 AM.png

The exported file:

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 4.22.47 AM.png

And my settings:

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 4.27.31 AM.png

Thank you so much in advance!!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

To improve your export quality you'll need to increase the datarate when exporting. Currently you are using 10Mbps on a 59.97 frames per second HD video. I would up that to at least 20Mbps or even 30 or 40Mbps (you may need to experiment for the best result). The higher the better.

Also - dissolving between two complex images requires more data than your normal static or moving image as every pixel is changing during the dissolve ... so lower datrates are going to mean that a lot of details is l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To improve your export quality you'll need to increase the datarate when exporting. Currently you are using 10Mbps on a 59.97 frames per second HD video. I would up that to at least 20Mbps or even 30 or 40Mbps (you may need to experiment for the best result). The higher the better.

Also - dissolving between two complex images requires more data than your normal static or moving image as every pixel is changing during the dissolve ... so lower datrates are going to mean that a lot of details is lost after compression. Water images, as well, needs high datrates to maintain image quality because they too are harder to compress due to the areas of large constant motion.

To increase your datarate for exported videos - open the export window as normal but look for the 'Video' tab, select it, then scroll down until you see 'Bitrate Settings' and 'Target Bitrate (Mbps)'. adjust the slider to increase the datrate from 10 to whatever you want to experiment with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write me such a detailed and informative reply! Up until now I had never experimented with very complex elements, let alone a lot of them on top of each other and admittedly I had no idea about any of this. I tested with higher datarate and am already seeing huge improvement! Only thing that's confusing me is the export is somewhat "lighter" (as in color) than the original. But I will continue testing it out and see. 

Again, thanks a ton!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines