Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Porgram monitor UI keeps refreshing

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Recently I came across this weird bug. When I have my rulers visible in the program monitor, the UI of the program monitor keeps refreshing a couple of times at random moments. This prevents me from doing anything for a couple of seconds before I can proceed working. Toggling off the rulers in the View window stops this from happening. I use the rulers a lot, so toggling on and off is not my preferred method. Trashing chache and preferences didn't help. Anyone encountered the same problem and / or has a fix? Thanks.

Premiere Pro 22.5.0

Windows 10

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 7SBF,

Sorry about the issue. Can you share screenshots or a screen recording of this issue? That would help us get a better understanding of this issue. What are your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM)? Let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ishan,

Thanks for your reply. I managed to capture a screen recording. As you can see the rulers are refreshing in the program monitor. Video is cropped: https://streamable.com/2bn6er

System specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 32,0 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows 10

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the info. I see the issue in the screen recording that you shared. For testing purposes, could you go to File > Project Settings > General, switch the renderer to Mercury Playback Software Only, and let us know if you still see the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines