• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP V22.4 Locking up Playback, Audio not playing.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to PP 22.4, I've had lots of problems. Had to reboot several times. I'm on a MAC running OS 12.4 (Monterey).   Audio wouldn't play (though the meters were dancing). Timeline would lock up- stop playing. Computer reboot resolved it. Since going back to V 22.3.1 I'm having no isues with the same project.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sumeet. I had to finish up a project yesterday so didn't make time to try and troubleshoot. Will get back and check this on Monday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I think about this, is it not logical that if the problem was caused by corrupted preference settings as being migrated to an updated version of the software, would not that problem then carry over again when I downgraded back to the previous version? Yet everything behaved normally in 22.3.1 and I was able to finish the project I was working on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines