• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PPCS6 Render freezes at 100% and never finishes

Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to render a 42 mins long sequence in PPCS6 and the render process goes fine until it reaches 100%. It gets stuchk at this point and it never finishes the render. I tried twice but it always gets stuck at this point.

The export settings are:

Codec: H.264

Format: MP4

I already rendered previous projects with these output settings and similar length. I don't understand what's going on.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Try going through Adobe Media Encoder instead of a Direct Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same god i hope this issue gets fixed it is so annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. My video is just 21mins and still gets stuck at 100%

I left it like that the entire night and when i woke up, I was still left with the 3 files and the exportation never finished.
When i try exporting another video, it works just fine.

I already rendered the complete timeline in chunks, no luck after that either.

Plz solution anyone!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, sorry for my English, I use google translate.
We use the H264 MP4 codec of the resolution 1920х1080 for videos. 3840x1080 and 3840x1620 for video walls.
The 100% stuck problem only occurs at 3840x1080. The actual encoding of a 5 minute clip in this resolution lasts 2 minutes, but it gets stuck at the end of 15 minutes !!!
I found a simple solution to this problem - you just need to press pause-play while getting stuck in AME. This has not created any problems until now. I encoded only 1-2 clips at a time. But now we have a task to encode dozens of videos in the queue. Instead of 1 hour, the work stretches for 10 hours, if you use a queue, it's incredible!
We have been working with Premier Pro since 2011 and as I noticed this stuck problem appeared in 2013-2014, but now it is 2021, Carl !!! During this time, we have changed a lot of PC assemblies, video sources and projects, always the same only at 3840x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% just wait it out until where you are writing the file has completely
combined both the audio and the video file together to create one file.
This is a known adobe glitch. It's frustrating, yes, but the work is still
being rendered. Keep an eye on the file and its size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened to me a few minutes ago, I paused the export in Media Encoder and started back up and it seemed to finish exporting it. Not sure if it'll work with everyone but I hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This post contains a correct answer but is now eight years old and probably irrelevant. Having the same problem with a current version? Just create a new post with full details about your system and media.

Locking the legacy post.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines