Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

PR Effects tab has no Mocha

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere CC 15.4.1 version and cannot find Mocha in Effects tab. Has Mocha in Plugins folder. Mocha works in AE. Please help to solve the problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding (which may not be accurate) is that Mocha's stuff in the PrPro program/package folders is only there so that PrPro can reference it if Mocha has been used in AE in a linked comp, through the Dynamic Link process. I don't think Mocha is actually available 'native' within PrPro.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

izkw,

Hi there. MochaAE is bundled for After Effects not Premiere Pro. You can purchase or subscribe to the effect for Premiere Pro, though. Or did you already install it? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,
I have not purchased Mocha. as I understand Mocha is bundled with After
Effects only but not with Premiere Pro?

--
Best Regards,
Izik Wolbe

[personal info deleted by mod]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines