Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Practice Files for Premiere Pro Essentials Training with Luisa Winters

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm going through the Premiere Pro Essentials Training with Luisa Winters found on the Adobe Cideo and Motion YouTube channel. The link provided for the practice files directs me to Adobe.com.  Where can I find the practice files used in the tracings please?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Hi Natasha,

I forwarded your issue to the product team and they are working on fixing the issue. In the meantime, I noticed a user that pasted a link to the files on a google drive in the intro to the series. Look for that. If you can't find it, or if the link does not get posted by next week, let me know. Sorry for that!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natasha,

I forwarded your issue to the product team and they are working on fixing the issue. In the meantime, I noticed a user that pasted a link to the files on a google drive in the intro to the series. Look for that. If you can't find it, or if the link does not get posted by next week, let me know. Sorry for that!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines