Pre-render in PR nid waiting 1-2hrs

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I nid for some hlp, my PR in render or pre-render why need almost 1-2hrs, even its writing in 5min

My desktop build in

CPU-11th Gen Intel i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz,

GPU- RTX3080 & RTX 3090

RAM- 64GB, 3200MHz

I using PR Raw file to cut and do some effect in AE, when i need to pre-render to playback waiting too long, i alrdy searching in google but it can solve my problem, pls hlp me...

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey shenzl49849539,

Sorry about the poor experience. Could you expand on your problem in more detail? Are you having issues with the render times while exporting and previewing? Let us know if you're having this issue with a specific project or all projects. Please ensure that you have installed the latest Studio drivers, not the Game Ready ones. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for ur reply.

i really dunno wat problem in rendering, before it wont take too long time. I have do some plug it 'particle' effect in my AE. it that the problem ? Btw, thx u inform me that Studio drivers version, i will update it. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines