• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier 2022 export

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a program has an update i usually get excited for new features when Adobe has an update i get scared. 

Exporting from Premiere pro 2022 is a complete mess. I had to install an older version of premiere just to export a simple HD clip. 

Never ever ever turn on auto update for Adobe products.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you want to troubleshoot your issue with the volunteers on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 11/1/21 both the newest versions of ps/pp are not currently working on my end. Exporting or rendering video is out of the question. The render video/media option is simply non existent. Running on MACOS Big Sur -v11.2.2 1- 13in MBP-  Apple M1 8Gb.  Any insight on a work around is apprecaited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For any app from any maker, never auto-update for any client work subject to deadlines!

BM Resolve just released 17.4, which is actually a major version update. And just like the Adobe apps, most users are fine. Some have irritating issues, and others are totally bonked in it. One noted colorist posted on the BM forum that the patch they'd put out to 'fix' some of the issues was even worse on his rig than the original build.

All the colorists I know always install new builds of Resolve on a secondary machine, never ever doing so on their main client rig until they know it's solid on their system and workflows. Good wisdom, but Adobe does make it a bit easier.

As we can install a new major version (2021 to 2022) and keep the old version. Keep working in the old while testing the new version.

And ... never update a project file. Create a new project in the new version, use the MediaBrowser panel to select the old project file and import the assets into the new project file.

It's cleaner and the old project file is untouched, totally still usable in the older version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines