• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier 22.5 - Glitches when mixing clog2 and bt709 footage

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project with c70 mxf files - half of which are shot in clog2, the other half are shot in bt709.

Each type of files works fine on their own, but if I import both into a project, the bt709 files get glitched - the footage "flickers" between displaying correctly and being washed-out/grey tinted. These glitches appear in both the source mointior, the project panel previews, and the timeline. They are also there when I export.

I asume this has something to do with colour space management - I went back to V 15.4.5 and the problem is gone.

Any suggestions - this one is killing me!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All those mxf files probably need to have their CM  set. Select one or more in a bin, right-click Modify/ Interpret Footage.

Set the Override to Rec.709.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was my first though, but the color management options are all greyed out/unclickable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even the bottom "Override To" option? Yowza!

Another user had that issue with some files a couple weeks back. On his, they didn't 'show' any CM options, on my rig, his files could be overriden.

What the freak is up with that? We had the same app versions I believe ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines