• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 15.2 not launching

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Premier Pro with no issues for over a year. Was working fine yesterday then today it will not open at all. Photoshop opens fine. When I run Premier from Program Files I get the error message of "msvcp110.dll was not found".

I have re-installed Premier multiple times to no effect and even tried older versions. I've also downloaded the up-to-date versions of Visual C++ libraries for Windows to no effect. 

Desperately need this issue fixed immediately otherwise I'll just cancel my Adobe subscription and go with freeware as I need my videos edited on schedule.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

You can blame Adobe all you want, but this is a Windows issue.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/108847/how-to-fix-missing-msvcp110-dll-file-during-instal.html

Did not like the last sentence: we are users just like you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can blame Adobe all you want, but this is a Windows issue.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/108847/how-to-fix-missing-msvcp110-dll-file-durin...

Did not like the last sentence: we are users just like you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, doing the 2012 version work! I re-installed all other versions of C++ so didn't realise I needed an older version. Sorry about the outburst, I've been trying to fix this for 6 hours now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue tonight where I opened the program but I couldn't see it. I edit a lot for GreenTV.com and I'm very OCD in set-up, and procedures to try and get this work done fast & look as good as it can. After closing it and opening it again I noticed a flicker on the lower right of my extended screen. Turns out the VivoBook had the extended display set for an exact side-by-side which I never do. There was a recent update I couldn't avoid so I am guessing it played a part in moving where I like my extended display. Something to keep in mind should you have that problem again, check out and try different positions for your extended display. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines