• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 15.4.1 not Rendering

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My timeline line is yellow and my dynamic links are red. None of it will render. not even Using In and Out or using a work area bar.

When I try it says. Error compiling movie Unknown error

A friend said to check sequence but the sequence is the same as the clip.

my computer is (my dad did this)

Processor AMD A6-8550 Radeon R5, 6 Compute Cores 2C+4G 3.70 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
my graphic thing is NVIDIA 471.68

Please help, I have to finish my school work and I cant say my dog ate my computer 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

I fixed it!!!!!!! (well my dad fixed it, but still I was there so I get credit)

It's a bit of a work around to a dumb Adobe glitch. The auto save or save. the saves and dynamic links are still saved under the old versions of Premiere pro so when you open up your timeline in the latest version of Premiere Pro, all of the saves and dynamic links or even your clips are still part of the old version so it can't read it it properly.

Okay so what you and this proves what I am saying is right. If you hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

If that doesn't work,try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean install of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bob. I tried those but it still did not work. I did the open up another project way and there was nothing on my timeline just the foldrs.

but when I put one of my film clips on the time line it went yellow straight away. My dad said it could be a thing we have called mydvd that make us see all the clips, because all of our clips looks like its from that with the symbol.

I think it came with the computer.

do you think adobe can send a not to my school teacher because this is making my homework late.

I am in so much trouble. this home learning thing sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I have to of them and they are not full. they are two terrabytes (?) each and they have 333gb left in one and 553gb left in the other.

is that okay? or do we need more? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the source footage settings and what are the Sequence Video Preview Settings?

A compile error while rendering in a Sequnce is often the result of the source footage not being a good format for editing.

Do you know how to use Media Manager?  Assuming that you're not using a video format that's good for editing (ProRes, DNxHD, Cineform, AVI-Intra, or XCCAM), using Media Manager to copy and transcode your Sequence to a good editing format is likely to help.  I'd go with Apple ProRes422 LT for source footage and Sequence Video Previews unless you're tight on disk space.  Then go with Apple ProRes 422 Proxy.

If your class instructor doesn't give you an extension, maybe ask the instructor to review settings that are good for editing in Premiere Pro.  It may not seem like, but unexpected issues while editing is a good lesson in and of itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultsabh59n3fppp,

Sorry for your issue.

Another reason for this issue to occur is when GPU is not able to possess a particular effect or clip. Try switching the renderer to Software Only and export.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you I will try all of that. It only started happening after the last few updates. I wonder what has changed? I told my teacher the dog ate my computer, she didn't believe me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it!!!!!!! (well my dad fixed it, but still I was there so I get credit)

It's a bit of a work around to a dumb Adobe glitch. The auto save or save. the saves and dynamic links are still saved under the old versions of Premiere pro so when you open up your timeline in the latest version of Premiere Pro, all of the saves and dynamic links or even your clips are still part of the old version so it can't read it it properly.

Okay so what you and this proves what I am saying is right. If you have a project that you have been working on through different versions of Premiere pro, you need to find an earlier save in your saved file (preferably one with some of your dynamic links on) and open it up. The first thing you will notice and it will ask you 'Some of this is saved old versions of Premiere pro (something like that) and has problems locating them', and you say yes and locate'.

Then it will bring up all of your dynamic links and footage to update them to the latest premiere pro.

As if it was the bridge thing or link between after effects and premiere pro hasn't been updated in a while, or the save itself even though it is still sitting on your timeline on the updated version of your Premiere pro. Your clips and saves are not.

So to fix this you need to open up old saves of your project and update the links and footage that are still part of the old version.

Wow that was really long and boring write. sorry can't make it any simpler. so duuuull.

Thanks though to everyone that put in to help. I could not have done it without you because you helped me shrinked down the problem.

thank you bye I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh and you people are all super cool for answering and helping!

Bye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines