• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 2022 not responding when I try to select File from the main menu

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 5600 cpu, 3069ti graphics card and 32gb of 3600 rama and APP 2022 crashing, not responding when I tey to select file from the main menu.

Does this mean I have to do a complete reinstall of windows jus to confirm ADPP 2022 just does not work?
Had no issues with 2021.
So now I have a choice to try a fresh windows reinstall or find another video editing software.
Oh and by way none of Adobe's cloud products work with Windows 11.
I have unistallaed Adobe, BPU drivers - nothing, still crashing, not responding.
I have also deleted cache and all other suggestions found in Google.
How do I role back to 2021 or installe 2021? Is there a download link.

Thanks for your time if you have any suggestions of how to resolve this very bugy 2022 version

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your resposne.

I disabled a few apps and then it started working but then stopped when restarted.

I then removed everything using the Cleaner Tool. Same issue came back.

I even disbaled all antivirus. Ram aceeleration, And Samsung Magicaian. Stil same issue.

Looks like a fresh windows install.

Should not have to come to this, worse case is no change  - by by Adobe.

I will let ou know if I find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the issue

#############################################

Avast cleanup services, put to sleep some apps which impacted on some services.
Even though I removed the sleep element, issues still remained.
Earlier, disabling All avast services did not work, that was an assumption on my part.
No other software or apps were disrupted using avast cleanup, only Adobe Premiere Pro.
I unistalled Avast cleanup as well as all data. Reinistalled and very careful which apps I put to sleep.
Adobe Pemiere Pro  now working.

Thank you all for your support. Hope the above helps anyone esle facing Adobe Premiere Pro when using Avast Cleanup.

Not sure if Google will pick this up so here goes:
Avast Cleanup causing issues with Adobe Premiere Pro, be careful which apps you put to sleep, even some that are not obviously related to Adobe Premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I had the same problem - so your post was really helpful. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I role back to 2021 or installe 2021? Is there a download link.

You have creativ cloud install on your PC right? you can install multiple PP on your pc by using creativ cloud. You can install pp 15.4 (2021) or pp 22 (2022).

Oh and by way none of Adobe's cloud products work with Windows 11.

For me, i dont check yet. Windows 11 is new major and usually new major also have some bugs. So for now i have not buy it yet. May be on march or april 2022. Many people have checked tha adobe works in Windows 11.

One thing that should be remember that Major version usually has some bug. So you should keep your old software to finish your job. Install old version off PP that work on your pc using creativ cloud app.

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They very clearly state that Win11 isn't fully supported yet. That may well be part of the issues you're having.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.
I reinstalled windows 10 pro, yet still facing issues.
Have tried different versions now of PP, interrmintent working. 
I feel a new windows reinstall is the only answer, failing that. I will have to revert to my old PC. Or, work with another video editing solution unitl Adobe gets their act together.
Seems Adobe is not compatible with modern PCs: 
5600x CPU
RTX 3060ti GPU
3600hz 32 GB Ram
Asus motherborad.
Reason I upgradeed was for video production and editing.
Strange thing is, everything works up to point of mousing over the File menu. Then the system just does not respond or takes 45 seconds for the file menu to open, another 30 seconds media, another 30 for export.
Then the export window opens and all good.  But go back to File menu and again either not respondinng or painfully slow.

Can only be a bug / conflict somewhere. Drastic having to completely install windows again to determine if there is a conflict or PP is just very bugy with new PC builds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the issue: As above.

Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

running into the same issue in 2022, but I had left it on int he backgroudn and then the not responding sign stopped and it finally worked seameleassy after 15 minutes. But imagine 15 minutes for it to load. I had some BIOS update and other Update that worked before this and now it's kinda of ruined so I may have to do a fresh windows reinstall because I do belive there is a conflict somehwere I can't figure out. So I'm going to have to figure this out. But I may just bite the bullet and wait for the 15 mins not responding then finally opening a project because I'm working ona few things right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Roll Back,

Go to your CC app, click on the 3 dots next to PP and select "Other Versions"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines