• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro 2022 randomly stopped

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit some videos, but PP seems to bug out every time it reaches the 34:46 mark on the timeline. For example, the video playback is normal, but the second it hits 34:46, the audio cuts out with the playback is still going. I could press space to stop it, but pressing space again won't resume playback. Also, I would try to exit out of the window, but then it stops working overall and I have to resort to force stop via CTRL, ALT, DELETE. This all started when I updated it just recently.

And this seems to be happening on other projects, but not all projects. When I tried testing to see if it'll start bugging out at 34:46 on another project, the video playback on this project seemed to work just fine. No problems. But the 34:46 bug seems to affect PP on certain projects.

Any ideas as to why this keeps happening?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines