Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 22 won't accept .jpg or .png

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right so here it is: 

I've been using Premiere Pro right along for 2 years.  Every video I post a .jpg or .png slide at the beginning made from Illustrator. (1920 x 1080 px)  I've had no problems until this week.  All of the sudden the program won't show the slide and then crashes with no error message.  So, I've changed between .png, .jpg and .psd none of them work.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the current version 3 times and one older version once with the same result.  I have ordered a new computer and will try it on that as well, but this seems to be a pretty bad problem.  I have no idea what else I can do and to be fair I'm not a professional.  Anything you could do would be wonderful.  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share your current computer specs? Also, what is the PPI of the image file? How do you name the jpg, and png files? Have you deleted your media cache and reset your preferences in Premiere Pro? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys.  It was the ppi on the jpg.  I had it at a higher resolution for some print work that I did but forgot to change it back.  That was super helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines