• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro choppy rendered video after applying warp stabilizer.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helllo 

I have some clips at 80% speed that need warp stabilizer applied.  When I nest and apply warp stabilizer then render out the video into a file the clip plays back choppy and when looking back at the rendered video in premier it is actually skipping frames.  When I mute the effect the clip is not choppy.  The weirdest thing is that it only does this on certain clips even when clips with the exact same frame rate and slowed down to the exact some speed with warp stabilizer at the same percentage.  

The clips are 4k at 29.976 and the sequence settings are 23.976 

I just figured out it works if I link the clip in after effects but that really slows my workflow down.  Woud love to be able to do everything in premrier.  

Any help would be great.  

Thank you.  

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

This has been happening to me to all day - my usual workflow is to apply warp stabiliser to a clip, export the clip and then place the new file above the original one in the sequence - a fairly simple task that I use countless times throughout an edit. For some reason today, every time I export the clip and bring it back into premiere, the whole project becomes unusable!

The only workaround that's work and I've been using all day is to create a new project and then import the entire previous proj

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try optical flow when you change the clip speed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the exact issue and today it is happenning in more clips than usual. I logged in here hoping to find a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me to all day - my usual workflow is to apply warp stabiliser to a clip, export the clip and then place the new file above the original one in the sequence - a fairly simple task that I use countless times throughout an edit. For some reason today, every time I export the clip and bring it back into premiere, the whole project becomes unusable!

The only workaround that's work and I've been using all day is to create a new project and then import the entire previous project into it - and then everything runs smoothly again... very very strange and even more frustrating! (Had previously cleared media cache, reinstalled premiere and multiple restarts of my mac)

Premiere Pro 23.6 - MacBook Pro M1 Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me, suddenly some clips i use warp stabilizer are got chopy fps after appling the effect. Idk whats is happening, tried changing driver from game ready to studio creation from nvidia.
SPECS 1080TI I7 8700K 32GB RAM DDR3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and fixed it by doing the process the other way arround.

I stabilzed the clip first, nested it and then reduced the speed to the nested seq.

Hope it works for you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same exact issue; almost as if there are dropped frames. I tried researching the problem and couldn't find hardly any information. If you're familiar with after effects, I ended up using the motion track method applied to a null object, then parented to a new camera. There is a simple tutorial for it here: How To STABILIZE SHAKY FOOTAGE (NOT With Warp Stabilizer) - YouTube

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines