Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premier pro crashing trying to export

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

premier keeps crashing with the error message "a serious problem has occourd..." i found the problem to be the audio file. i recorded a high quality sound using (tascam 4*4 audio interface), and now even when i try to copy the effects from the sound premier instrantly crashes. i tried exporting only the video and it did export with out any problem but when i try exporting the audio only it would just stay in "processing audio" mode all night long. please help me fix it. thanks.

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Sorry for your trouble.

Please try to:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html

can you please also try to queue the audio with the video using media encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried reinstalling premier and no luck. Not only that but I have tried to export the file with another PC but same thing keeps happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bisrat5EA5!

Sorry for the crash. Can you provide your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Could you share a sample file with us to test?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 pro core i5 20GB Ram and Intel graphics. 

Everything works fine with other audio files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bisrat5EA5,

In this case, I'd suggeste transcoding the audio file with a third-party app. You could try transcoding with the Media Encoder but I suspect it'll have the same issue as Premiere Pro because Media Encoder uses the same render engine.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Nishu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i tryied exporting the audio file only in lower bit rate using adobe audition, it worked for some project but for others when i start adding effects the same problem occur. and i have tryied exporting using media encoder too but it have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius idea, indeed! That’s why I more and more often now use other editing softwares that don’t have such issues. For example I have recently started using movavi video editor, since I have MacBook rn. It works nice, that’s why I can recommend it to you https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines