• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro export video to whatsapp, no voice but background music plays in mobile

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing this issue of premier-pro video export for WhatsApp broadcast, I tried exporting composition to H.264 codec Audio setting AAC Preset : Match source High Bitrate but after exporting to WhatsApp device only video and background music is playing, but actual person voice go missing.. when i connect the headphone to mobile i can hear it in the headphone. but not able to hear it in a mobile speaker... I have checked it on 5-7 different devices.. but still, the same issue exists.

How to fix this issue, kindly need assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Sorry folks. I found the problem is that for whatsapp it needs to be 2:30 short, and less than 16mb. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to switch from “Match source” to a mobile optimized pre-set like YouTube. I love Media Encoders pre-sets If you’d like to go that route. When choosing a pre-set try to make sure the frame size Ex: 1089x720 is the same as your sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a ton!! Richard... this solution is working now.. just checked on the android and apple mobile device.. after doing 'fill left with right' audio effect sound coming perfect... Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this link is broken! I´m going throung the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the answer, but i think that my case is different. I´ve putting together an existent video and some mobile phone takes. I export the video and it seems alright. But when oppening it on whastapp web or on my phone, the audio is gone.
I´ve tried already the Fill Right With Left effect and the opposite, but nothing worked.
Some clues?
Thanks folks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry folks. I found the problem is that for whatsapp it needs to be 2:30 short, and less than 16mb. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
This has something to do with WhatsApp's desktop compression. As for the methods suggested by members of this thread, they only seem to work occasionally for some people.

My recommendation for this issue is a simple go-around of uploading the clip to your GDrive and downloading it on your phone. And then share directly from the mobile application.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines