• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIER PRO is useless on my MACpro after updating to Catalina.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PREMIER PRO has been totally unusable since I updated to Catalina!    Useless. Now I have to go back to AVID to edit anything.  I've tried all sorts of formats and sequence settings.   I've tried multiple drives,  various ports...    totally unusable.       MACpro 3.5 g 6 core with 64 Gig of memory.    10.15.7   

Please fix this!     i'm a professional editor and i'm stuck back on my AVID now.    I spend a lot of money to have a quality editing system... 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi georgiahilton1,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, please elaborate the issue you are experiencing with Premiere Pro? Is it a performance issue, or are you experiencing app crashes? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines