• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro last ups!

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but it is full of bugs in the last update!!!

1. When I'm trying to do a new project, almost all the buttons do not work!

2. When I'm in the project I cannot move my videos from the timeline I cannot drag and drop!

3.  The last update takes a lot of crashes!

4. I'm waiting for something stable!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'last ups'? Not a very clear title to your thread. 

<<When I'm trying to do a new project, almost all the buttons do not work!>>

There's not that many buttons on the new import dialog, can you be more specific?

<<When I'm in the project I cannot move my videos from the timeline I cannot drag and drop!>>

I've not seen this issue, can you provide a screenshot or even a short screen capture video showing what you are talking about. Again, I don't see this in my version.

Win11: 21H2 / PP 22.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the other reply, people here can't help without you giving detailed information. Include the operating system, version of Premeire (to confirm if it is the latst version) and a list of steps you go through that consistently results in the problem(s) you're experincing, screenshots can be helpful.

This type of information is important to report a bug, which can be done through the link below:
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dean_Utian Wishform does not work anymore:

This is the place to report bugs: Premiere Pro: user voice – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Ann Bens . Didn't realise. I just checked and if you go to the the Wishform and choose Premiere Pro from the 'Select product' at the bottom, you are taken to the page you identified. So, for the tme being, it  does direct people to the approprate location depending on the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines