Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premier Pro Scratch Disk Settings

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a zip file that I click to automatically create my desired folder structure for my projects.  I also have a template that I use to begin a new project.  However when I use the template to create a new project, the scratch disk window opens up.  Instead of using the normal location options I choose custom and point to the folders I created, however for some insane reason adobe premier finds it necessary to create its own folder.  For example, I want my audio previews in a folder named "audio previews" but when I point them to that folder premier insists on creating a folder inside that one and name it "adobe premier pro audio previews", so I have adobe > audio previews > adobe premier pro audio previews instead of what I want adobe > audio previews > files go here 

Why in the world doesn't it just stick with what I have, to me it is ridiculous to have a folder named the way it does, is there a way to change it.  

tim

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?