• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Sever Lag in Timeline, Playback, and Freezes

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, please bear with me as my program lingo is sub par.

Me and my buddy are having the same issue, where we are trying to edit something rather small in Premier Pro, and the program is responding as if we are editing with tons of footage. Just now I tried to edit 4gb of footage and was faced with multiple freezes and graphic glitches within the program. After checking my CPU%, Memory%, and the works, everything is running at MAX 20%, even as the freezes and such are happening. 

This leads me to believe that the problem is with Premiere itself and not with either of our computers. The only bit of relief I get is when I save the project, I get 5 seconds of lag free time, then it begins to lag again. Not sure if this means anything but I found it interesting.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but oddly this seemed to make it run worse (this could just be out of frustration).

Currently, I have 4 clients that need videos and I am unable to edit. Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro needs to be tweaked. What are your specs and stats? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines